MEDIA ENTRY :
- Accredited Journalists are advised to enter through GATE No. 02.
- Gates will open at 11h00.
- Journalists must carry their AKS BPL 2017 accreditation card which should be worn at all times.
NON RIGHTS HOLDERS :
- Gazi TV (GTV) and Maasranga TV are the 2017 BPL’s Broadcast Rights Holders.
- For Non Rights Holding (NRH) TV cameras, filming inside the SBNCS premises and recording/broadcasting match action is prohibited on match days.
- Non-Rights Holders may capture post-match press conferences.
- All the post-match media conferences will be distributed through a dedicated ftp
- FTP –
User Name : bcb
Password : bcb#media
SEATING & DINING ARRANGEMENTS :
- The main press box at the SBNCS is located on Level 3 of the Media Centre. A free-seating policy will be applicable.
- The Dining Area is on Level 1 of the Media Centre.Please note that lunch hour will start from 12h00. Serving will stop at 13h00.
- There are no provisions for parking cars inside the SBNCS premises.
- Accredited media representatives arriving in motorbikes are advised to collect parking stickers from Habibullah Liton (Mobile +880 1715421747) and park their vehicles at the designated area after entering though Gate No. 04.