- Accredited Journalists are advised to enter throughGATE No. 01 & 02.
- Gates will open at11h00 except for matches on Friday when the gates will open at 12h00.
- Journalists must carry their AKS BPL 2017 accreditation card which should be worn at all times.
NON RIGHTS HOLDERS
- Gazi TV (GTV) and Maasranga TV are the 2017 BPL’s Broadcast Rights Holders.
- For Non Rights Holding (NRH) TV cameras, filming inside the ZACS premises and recording/broadcasting match action is prohibited on match days.
- Non-Rights Holders may capture post-match press conferences.
- All the post-match media conferences will be distributed through a dedicated ftp
- FTP –
User Name : bcb
Password : bcb#media
SEATING & DINING ARRANGEMENTS
- The main press box at the ZACS is located on Level 2 of the Media Centre. A free-seating policy will be applicable.
- The Dining Area is on Level 1 of the Media Centre.
TRANSPORT FOR THE MEDIA
- A bus will start from the Safina Hotel, Jubilee Road for Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium at12h30. The bus will take the following route:
(Stoppages) TOWER INN HOTEL > AL FAISAL HOTEL > MERIDIAN HOTEL> ZACS
- DROP OFF: The buses will leave the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium approximately one (01) hour after the end of the post-day briefings.
- MEDIA TRANSPORT CONTACT: Habibullah Liton (Mobile +88 01715421747)
- There are no provisions for parking cars inside the ZACS premises. Accredited media representatives arriving in motorbikes are advised to contact Saiful Alam Babu (Mobile+880 1711371977) for parking stickers.