MEDIA ENTRY :
- Accredited Journalists are advised to enter through GATE No. 02.
- Gates will open at08h30 on each day of the Test.
- Journalists must carry their ROCKET SERIES accreditation card which should be worn at all times.
NOTE: IT IS STANDARD FOR BCB SECURTY PERSONNEL TO CHECK IDENTITY/ACCREDITATION CARDS AT ANY TIME AND YOU ARE REQUESTED TO COOPERATE IN THIS REGARD
NON RIGHTS HOLDERS :
- Gazi TV (GTV) are the BCB’s Broadcast Rights Holders.
- For Non Rights Holding (NRH) TV cameras, filming inside the SBNCS premises and recording/broadcasting match action is prohibited on match days.
- Non-Rights Holders may capture post-day press conferences. NRH TV Camerapersons should position their cameras in the Press Conference Room and complete sound testing and audio splitter connectivity at least 30 minutes prior to the day’s first press conference.
NOTE: JOURNALISTS AND TV CAMERAPERSONS SHOULD TAKE THEIR SEATS/CAMERA POSITIONS BEFORE A PLAYER ENTERS.
All the post-day media conferences will be distributed through a dedicated ftp:
URL : bcbmedia.gazitv.com
User Name : bcb
Password : bcb#media
SEATING & DINING ARRANGEMENTS
- The main press box at the SBNCS is located on Level 3 of the Media Centre. A free-seating policy will be applicable.
- The Dining Area is on Level 1 of the Media Centre.
- There are no provisions for parking cars inside the SBNCS premises. Accredited media representatives arriving in motorbikes with parking sticker are advised to enter through Gate 4
TIMES: BST–Bangladesh Standard Time (Dhaka is currently 6 hours ahead of UTC/GMT)