MEDIA ACCREDITATION PROCESS OPENS FOR ASIA CUP 2018 – UAE
- Refer to the Event Schedule and Media Accreditation Terms & Conditions before submitting the application.
- Accreditation form can be accessed by clicking here
- The last date for submission is Wednesday 5th September 2018. Applications submitted after this date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or applications without required documents will be rejected.
- For any queries, please contact Event Accreditation Team via email Accreditation@DSC.AE or Media@DSC.AE
- Applicants from the 6 participating countries must be approved and listed by the Media Departments of respective Cricket Boards. Applicants from UAE and International Media should contact Media@DSC.AE
Application Submission Guidelines:
- Application can be submitted by clicking here
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as the recommended browser
- Clear headshot photograph (like passport photo) in jpeg format (file size not exceeding 200KB)
- Scanned passport copy in jpeg or pdf format (file size not exceeding 400KB)
- Letter from respective media agency on letterhead or letter from respective cricket board in jpeg or pdf format (file size not exceeding 400KB)
- * Approved applicants will be notified by email to collect the accreditation cards.
- * ACC reserves the right to approve/reject or request for further information from the applicant in its sole discretion and without providing reasons for doing so.
- * ACC reserves the right to revoke the accreditation on misuse of accreditation or violation of Terms & Conditions
- * Accreditation cards can be collected from Events Office at Dubai International Stadium from 9th – 14th September between 10am – 5pm on presentation of valid ID. Only applicants can collect their accreditation cards.