The first phase of individual practice session has been extended for two days at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (SBNCS). Earlier Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) allowed the players to participate in the practice session from July 19 to July 26 across four venues. This time only four players will be part of the practice session in Dhaka.
The 4 players for the practice sessions are :
- Mushfiqur Rahim (Dhaka)
- Imrul Kayes (Dhaka)
- Anamul Haque (Dhaka)
- Mehedi Hasan Rana (Dhaka)
Please note: For SBNCS Mirpur, only footage and photo taking opportunity will be available.
– Entry will be through Gate 1 (Plaza Gate) only.
– Gate 1 (Plaza Gate) will remain open from 09h00 to 12h00.
– In line with COVID-19 health advisory, access to indoor facilities or inside the BCB premises is prohibited.
– The BCB requests your cooperation with temperature check, social distancing and sanitisation procedure at the entry gate.
– There will be no interview opportunity or media interaction with players during the individual training sessions.