BPL Logo Design Contest Announcement
By bringing a fresh visual identity, which is creative, innovative, and full of enthusiasm to reflect the tournament’s mission and vision, we hope our fans will help us develop a brand new BPL T20 logo.
• Any Bangladeshi freelance graphics designer/ design firms / creative agencies can take part in the LOGO DESIGN CONTEST for the Official logo of the BPL T20 tournament.
• Design must be submitted in a google drive and the link to it must be included in the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the following information:
Name, Institution, Contact Number, Contact Email, Brief Description of the Logo.
• The Logo must adapt well to all media including electronic and print, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and used in color and grayscale.
• Submitted file must be in all formats e.g. jpeg, PNG, ai, eps, etc. with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI.
• Deadline for the last submission is on or before 4 October 2022.
• Theme: Designers must create the logo with the spirit and essence of the sport of cricket by adding a new visual identity, which is creative, innovative, and full of enthusiasm to reflect the tournament’s mission and vision as far as the T20 format is concerned.
• Size: Logo composition must be in a way where certain spots must be there for the Sponsors’ logo to be added later, and it should look good and be legible in all sizes.
• Color: The primary colors of the logo may be red or green like the National Flag of Bangladesh or any other suitable color for the best design to fulfill the design’s aesthetics, but the color of the cricket ball used in the logo MUST be white. On a separate note, whatever colors, patterns, figures, icons, or textures are being used in the BPL logo must have a significant meaning. However, the designer needs to explain the purpose and meaning of the colors used.
• Integrity: Any icon, vector, or image used in the logo must not contain copyrighted materials.
• Professional Logo should be eye-catchy and professional.
BPL Governing Council of Bangladesh Cricket Board will select the BEST 03 designs of the BPL Logo based on three (03) criteria:
1. Compliance with terms and conditions mentioned for design submission including mission and vision of the tournament as far as the T20 format is concerned.
2. Aesthetic Appeal.
BEST Three (03) logo designs will be posted on BCB’s Social Media Platforms for public voting within the stipulated time. The highest votes for the design will be awarded the WINNER title and PRIZE money.
*This Logo Design Contest will hopefully create an essential bond between BCB and the fans. We believe that our fans will take this contest seriously while creating an astounding logo and not make a mockery of it.